Today, I decided to start this blog for my family and friends. Now everyone can find out what is going on in my life from me, instead of, Mom and Dad. MLAL

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh my bells and whistles!

Yesterday, Daddy had to get a root canal. While he was at the dentist Mom and I went to the mall. We shopped for three hours, and I loved every minute of it. Mommy even let me carry a shopping bag, so I could feel like a big girl. We went to so many stores. My favorite part was trying on lots of jewelry. They make so many fun necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Mommy also tried on a bunch of clothes. She let me pick out the colors. I liked that a lot. Mommy bought me a new pair of green sandals. They look kind of like the shoes Mom was wearing, but a different color.

At the last store we went to the fire alarms went off. People started screaming. I just laughed at them. The lady at the store told us someone just went out the wrong door, and we were safe. However, when we left the store guys in uniforms were running around screaming into walkie talkies. Just like the lady said we stayed safe, because, there wasn't a fire after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment