Today, I decided to start this blog for my family and friends. Now everyone can find out what is going on in my life from me, instead of, Mom and Dad. MLAL

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I got a real treat yesterday.

Mom had the day off, and she took me to the Lincoln Children's Zoo. It was really busy, but I still had a lot of fun. My favorite parts had to be the goats, ducks, and Leo the paper eating lion. Mom let me feed Leo. I had to stretch all the way up on my tip toes, but I didn't need any help.

After the zoo we went to see Nana at work. It was kind of funny seeing her with a phone coming out of her ear. When Nana had to go back to work we went to pick up Daddy. I got to eat pizza, and listen to the piano that plays itself while we waited. By the time we got home I was exhausted, so I took a really nice nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment