Today, I decided to start this blog for my family and friends. Now everyone can find out what is going on in my life from me, instead of, Mom and Dad. MLAL

Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's the weekend...start the party!



I started the weekend off relaxing. Mom and Dad went with me on a long walk up to Runza for ice cream. I walked most of the way by myself. I stopped to point out a "dog" and a "cat". When we got home Mom gave me a pedicure with my favorite nail polish color PINK. I picked light pink instead of hot pink since Easter is coming up.

Once, my toes dried Mom and Dad took me out to eat for dinner. We tried the restaurant by our house, Legends. I had mozzarella sticks, mac and cheese, and fried green beans to eat. The waiter gave me a cool cup to take home. I like that place a lot. Dad said it was priced good, and had the best burger in town.

Saturday morning I watched Blue's Clues. while I played Legos. I liked the movie, but it doesn't have good dancing music. After that Pappa Wayne picked up me and Dad. He took me to Grandma's house while they worked on the car.

Saturday night I have a sleep over with Nanna planned. I always have fun over there. Sunday morning we get ready, and go to church. Mom and Dad better get there early if they want to see me before I go to Nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment