Today, I decided to start this blog for my family and friends. Now everyone can find out what is going on in my life from me, instead of, Mom and Dad. MLAL

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A day full of shopping

Today, I went to the mall with Mom, Dad, and WaMu (my Aunt Ruth for those that don't know). Daddy and I went to the Cookie Company while Mom and WaMu went to the makeup place. Dad let me pick the cookie, so we shared a big chocolate chip cookie. When I finished Dad let me go up and down the escalators until Mom was done at the makeup place.

Once we caught up with Mom we went shoe shopping. I needed to get a pair of sandles to go with my Easter dress. I like trying on the different pairs of shoes, but kept getting surprised by the chime that went off every time a customer went in and out. This made Mom, Dad, and WaMu laugh.

After supper I went on another walk. This time Mom and Dad brought along Juno. I love my puppy so much, sometimes, I give her hugs. I'll have to ask Mom to put up a picture of me with Juno soon. I'm glad it is warming up outside. That means more walks, playing with Juno in the backyard, and jumping on my trampoline.

No comments:

Post a Comment