Today, I decided to start this blog for my family and friends. Now everyone can find out what is going on in my life from me, instead of, Mom and Dad. MLAL

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bye Bye Mullet

I got to go see Aunt Manda at school today, and she cut my hair and Daddy's hair. I did so much better than my first hair cut. I got to look at a book, so that helped me stay still. I still didn't want to wear the cape. That thing just freaks me out. I know you all are curious. Getting my hair cut didn't make my little curls go away they just look neater know. I also, still have my signature crazy Lyla hair. I work hard to look this good! When Aunt Manda was done I got to pick out a sucker, and eat it while Daddy got his hair cut.

In other news, I'm doing really well potty training. Mom is really proud of me! I've gone potty on the big toilet lots of times this weekend, and I stayed pretty dry too.

No comments:

Post a Comment