Today, I decided to start this blog for my family and friends. Now everyone can find out what is going on in my life from me, instead of, Mom and Dad. MLAL

Thursday, April 15, 2010

All about Me!

First and foremost, I want to apologize to my fans. Since, Mom is working so many extra hours I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy helping Dad keep the house running without Mom. It is a lot of hard work.

It is time for me to update you on the new things I am doing.
1. I can say Josh- It is pretty convenient that my Uncle and WaMu's boyfriend have the same name.
2. I can say a lot of new words- Daddy is excited about this. He says it is about time I can explain what I want.
3. I'm potty training- It isn't the easiest thing in the world to do, but I like using pull ups. I can dress myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment